OneMix Mortar Mate Launch
Enter for a chance to win a months’ worth of OneMix Mortar Mate purchases for free! To launch OneMix’s new product line, we thought we’d mix things up and have a monthly draw for the next three months.
Haven’t bought from OneMix before or would like a price? Fill out our Contact Us form to send in your details and a sales representative will be in contact. Alternatively, give our office a call on (07) 3895 9800.
1 – Starts 1st August 2020, ends 31st August 2020 at 5pm AEST. Winner drawn on 1st September 2020.
2 – Starts 1st September 2020, ends 30th September 2020 at 5pm AEST. Winner drawn on 1st October 2020.
3 – Starts 1st October 2020, ends 30th October 2020 at 5pm AEST. Winner drawn on 2nd November 2020.
The prize, per draw, is the total value of OneMix Mortar Mate purchased by your company during the applicable months promotion for free!
For example, if your company purchases 3 cartons during August and wins the August draw they will win the value of those 3 cartons back.
How to Enter:
- Simply place an order for OneMix Mortar Mate and have it delivered within the month of entry. Your companies name will automatically go in the draw for each order delivered of OneMix Mortar Mate.
- For additional chances to win:
- 1 – Take a photo OneMix Mortar Mate on the shelf in your store and post it to either Facebook or Instagram via your companies profile.
- 2 – Tag @OneMix.SC and use the hashtag #OneMixMortarMate. Additional entry limited to one per order.
- OneMix Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/OneMix.SC/
- OneMix Instagram Page: www.instagram.com/onemix.sc/
Winner(s) will be chosen at random from entries received and verified by OneMix and/or its agents. The winner(s) will be notified by email and listed on OneMix’s socials within 24 hours of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, OneMix reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner.
Terms & Conditions
* Draw will restart monthly; previous month’s entries will not carry over into the new draw.
* Entry is limited to companies that will onsell the product, OneMix do not supply product to end users.
* Entries are per order, not per carton of product. Orders must be delivered and finalised within the month of entry to qualify.
* Orders must be placed against a viable account with OneMix, for non-current account holders either a new credit application will be required for credit trading terms or listed as a cash sale with payment made before delivery.
* Orders need to be placed in line with previously outlined delivery or pickup conditions.
* OneMix takes no responsibility for orders (entries) not received.
* OneMix reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
* The prize will be supplied as either free OneMix Mortar Mate moving forward from the draw to the equivalent quantity purchased or as credited as an offset against the companies’ account at the discretion of OneMix.
OneMix Mortar Mate
OneMix Mortar Mate is an easy to use, clear concentrated plasticiser, which improves the workability of mortar. This product is suitable for all coloured and white mortars.
Manufactured to conform with Australian Standard AS 1478.
Why you need this product:
- – Improved workability of mortar mix.
- – Promotes easy laying of bricks and blocks.
- – Can effectively replace lime.
- – Improved smoothness, strength and adhesion of mortar mix.
- – Improved flexibility and durability.
- – Contains special additives to extend hot weather working time.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Dilute 1 litre of OneMix Mortar Mate with approximately 19 litres of clean water, in a clean container which has at least a 20 litre capacity.
- Mix well.
Refer to the Product and Safety Data Sheets for more information.
- Product Availability
- 1 litre bottles – 12 bottles per carton.
- OneMix Mortar Mate comes in 1 litre bottles. Each bottle makes up 20 litres of product when properly diluted.
Diluted product can be kept and used for up to 12 months, providing clean water was used and it is stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.